YAY! Sales!

Finally the dry spell is ended and the Christmas selling has started. I just sold one baby on reborns.com and one on eBay. WoooooHooooooo!

13 Likes

Hooray for Diane!!! Congratulations on the sales, nice to have some dolly dollars for the holidays or more kits, right!!!

3 Likes

Woohoooooo Diane!!!:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations !!

3 Likes

That’s GREAT Diane! Congratulations!

3 Likes

Yay for you, keep it going. I’m getting looky loos asking questions and two customs to make.

3 Likes

Happy for you Diane…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, everyone! I just got a message on reborns.com in Spanish that turns out to be a plea for a free doll. So if you list on there and get one, that is what it is about.

3 Likes

@lynn, Dolly dollars are just what I needed to make a special Christmas for a member of my family that is down on their luck.

3 Likes

YAY!!! So HAPPY for you!!! Sounds like the dolly dollars will come in handy; that’s so wonderful, Diane!

3 Likes

Thanks, Karen.

1 Like

Best of luck to you too, Debbie. Get those babies out there. :smile:

1 Like

Yay!! CONGRATS!!!

3 Likes

Thank you @kimskids and @Angel.

Yay! Go you! I’m really chuffed for you x

2 Likes

Yayyy…congrats on your sales!

2 Likes

Thank you @SilentSleepers, I love your expression “chuffed”, and thanks @westernstarr, welcome back from vacation.

2 Likes

Thanks Diane, very happy to be back…Missed all you ladies :smile:

2 Likes

Yay! Congratulations. I know you were getting a little frustrated with your lack of sales. I’m really happy for you!

2 Likes

Congrats on your sales! What a nice way to use your dolly dollars. You are Santa this year! :santa: Have fun!

2 Likes