Y’all, I’m back!

After a hiatus of about a month, I’m back. I finished my preceptorship. I worked 4-5 12 hour shifts a week to get all my hours in. If I wasn’t working, I was sleeping! This week, I took all my last exams and my exit exam (which I made a 98% on!!!) and in 2 days I graduate with my BSN!!! I won’t be able to work for about a month because of delays in scheduling with boards. My kids start school back this week, I am going to get this house in order, and then I’M PAINTING BABIES!!!

40 Likes

Congratulations!!! What an accomplishment! Welcome back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back and congratulations!!! What an accomplishment!!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats that is great news what an achievement!

1 Like

Thanks y’all! I already got a job offer that I am accepting and I’m going to be working weekends so I can still be a “stay at home mama” during the week - dropping off and picking up from school, helping with homework, cooking supper, etc. But I’m also excited that I will be home all day to paint while the kids are on school.

6 Likes

Well done! Congratulations.

1 Like

Lol you have it going on!! Congrats and you make me want to get hype and go clean and paint the right now!

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome back!

1 Like

Sounds like you have things figured out :slight_smile: Congrats on your accomplishments!

1 Like

Woo hoo!!! I was wondering where you went! It’s been to quiet around here

Congratulations

2 Likes

Congratulations with your grades and getting the job you want. I’ve missed your pretty dolls, but I did remember what a busy month you were having

1 Like

Congratulations! That is so awesome! Proud of you. Glad to have you back.

1 Like

Congratulations, you’ll have no problem passing the board exam.

Congratulations, well done !

Congrats !!! Welcome back and way to Go with your BSN !!! I am a nurse too and earned my MSN in 2015.

1 Like

What department did you choose?

When I worked at the hospital I worked Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in Labor and Delivery, (3-11) it was busy but the kids never even noticed I was gone and I got a differential for working weekends.

So happy for you, sounds perfect.

1 Like

I wondered where you went!!! CONGRATS ON EVERYTHING and WELCOME BACK!’:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: