Wrong Doll?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I am curious. Is this Tayla by Denise Pratt or am I just crazy?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reborn-baby-dol … 258c505ff3

Looks like Tayla to me, it may even be marked on the back of her neck. I guess the artist doesn’t know what she has. I don’t believe there was even a description on the doll. It was cute though, DEE

looked like Paisley a bit too, but here on this list is Noelle: The names are alphabetical, so page down until you see Noelle:

Here’s another photo a bit more clear:
http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores … earch_Sku=Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos

The hands are not Noele, but they are not Tayla either. Although, does not Adrie offer selection of limbs? I think tha head is Noele.

Looks like Paisley By Denise Pratt to me. Why would someone list and not have any description at all?

— Begin quote from “2layz”

Looks like Paisley By Denise Pratt to me. Why would someone list and not have any description at all?

— End quote

maybe because she is Russian and does not speak English? But I think you are right, it is Paisley.

Yep. It’s Paisley! I’d recognize that mug anywhere!

I have messaged the seller, this is her 1st listing. Maybe somebody sold her the kit saying it is Noelle?

It looks like Paisley to me too.

yeah, I’m seeing Paisley now also, DEE

I sent her a link,to the BB kit that she has. She messaged back that she has changed the listing, and she has corrected it. Sorry Ludmilla, I see that you messaged her too.

Since she had it listed with one artist in the title and another in the description, she was probably copying and pasting from an old auction and forgot to change the bottom part. I always double, triple check my listings and still miss stuff sometimes if I’m not really paying attention. Hers is super short so I don’t know how she expects someone to buy the doll…look it up themselves for length, etc?

I see the description still isn’t changed though.

— Begin quote from “kellynsn”

I see the description still isn’t changed though.

— End quote

I will check and tell her! I sent her another message that she should correct it to avoid a “not as described” claim from a buyer.
She has another baby listed with all the photos having a pacifier in the mouth. Seems that is so eone’s pet peeve?