Wow

I just posted MY SIDE of the story…THANK YOU STACEY…and as soon as I did, it got deleted…Maybe my side was the TRUTH?
This is pathetic.
If you have an issue with me, send me a PM…

What is this about? I always miss whatever is going on around here.

Shuree

It is about me being a “scammer”…

In a quick re-cap…

I sold 4 doll kits (heads and limbs) to StaceyB for $60 shipped for 2 and a couple days later $60 for another 2…

THEN…she was saying how she really needed supplies and such, so I offered to send her a 24" box FULL of berenguer heads, limbs, original bodies, a special edition berenguer head, sets of secrist limbs, mohair etc…for FREE if she wanted to put $10 toward shipping to help as the box was heavy…

She got the items, there were items she did not need so she listed them on ebay to make some money for stuff she needed to finish some of the other stuff…

She said I could either just refund her money and she would send stuff back, or she would list what she didn’t need on ebay, which SHE felt would be easiest…

She also said she knew I was just trying to help her out, and asked if we could be friends…now because someone said I used to “scam” people she is saying that I scammed her…I never scammed her…

I tried to help her get supplies together to start reborning…THAT makes me a scammer?

Well, I have spent a YEAR making sure I did not even CLOSE to scam someone…I have gone the extra mile trying to include extras and stuff…
And now, when I try to HELP someone out, I am called a scammer?

I would have GLADLY refunded her money and had her send the items back but SHE said it would be easier to just have her sell what she did not need…how does THAT make me a bad person?