WOW and WOW AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Amazing, right!!! Just stunning…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0896139977

I dont even know what to say. I want her.

Isn’t she wonderful, Sarah??? I was blown away when I saw her!!!

The baby is beautifully done, Elodie by Wosnjuk is one of my favorite sculpts, but I’m wondering why the sellers feedback score is so low?

I think she said she’d been off ebay 3 years. Probably closed her account and had to start back up from scratch.

It is a pretty doll. I’m glad she got the price she did for her. Inspires the rest of us. Sigh, maybe one
day I’ll be famous–that is if I can quit making the doll touch the side of the oven and create another boo boo baby. Poor Ben. He has 2 now.

Cathy

— Begin quote from “CathyM”

The baby is beautifully done, Elodie by Wosnjuk is one of my favorite sculpts, but I’m wondering why the sellers feedback score is so low?

I think she said she’d been off ebay 3 years. Probably closed her account and had to start back up from scratch.

It is a pretty doll. I’m glad she got the price she did for her. Inspires the rest of us. Sigh, maybe one
day I’ll be famous–that is if I can quit making the doll touch the side of the oven and create another boo boo baby. Poor Ben. He has 2 now.

Cathy

— End quote

I feel your pain, Cathy – last baby I made, the head rolled off the tray and onto the oven rack…ummmmmm…yeah… Sometimes I wonder, I really do.

Lol, I guess that happens to the best of us sometimes, huh? Oh, boy at the little clay sculpts I’ve burned too.

I didn’t notice, but now I see that the doll is a BIN, but she has had buyers that paid. Their ID’s aren’t hidden

Cathy

She’s 30 yrs. old a & has been reborning for 12 years; she took a break, I know, for a couple of years – some people don’t bother to leave feedback. I’ve been on eBay for 11 years and only have 307 for feedback, and I’ve sold a lot more babies than that. I guess I’m saying I don’t see that as a low feedback score myself. This artist is quite well known in the reborn world. Wish I were.

WOW is right!

That woman is amazing!!

Judy

@ Jillybean In the past 6 months she has had 1 bad feedback… here is what it was:

she told me I could return the item, but won’t now refund the money wispagold ( 219) Dec-12-12 13:23
Reborn AA A/A Baby Girl Biracial African American Black by Brooke Nicole (#300826749605) US $2,150.00

If that is true, I can see why the buyer is unhappy…

Ohhhhhhh…okay…I see now…DUH…I must need more caffeine. I’ll take that as a positive.

Yeah, I have learned not to leave feedback for buyers till after they leave it for me. Took me a while to catch on, but it finally sunk in.

I remember reading that. She didn’t reply back to it --I don’t think. That would’ve shown up. I’ve read where the seller said something back in feedback. That’s a big concern there when that kind of money is involved.

Cathy