Would love your opinions - Ultimate Newborn Girl kit?

For Christmas this year I want to make my mom a reborn. She tends to like the newborn babies I have and always dresses them as girls. I am between a couple kits but I can’t decide which one to do. Ideally, I would like a really newborn sleeping kit (around 20 inches long) that is good to cuddle and would make a good girl. The kits I am between include the following, but I would love more suggestions!
Chase by Bonnie Brown (She actually bought this kit but I can’t see this one as a girl!)
Ramsey by Cassie Brace
Realborn Zuri
Scarlett by Bonnie Brown
April by Joanna K
So which kit do y’all think would make the ultimate newborn baby girl? I just can’t make up my mind.

3 Likes

Ramsey seems very newborn to me, more so than the others on your list. All good options though!

2 Likes

Scarlet brown is my fave. I have one I’m afraid to reborn.

2 Likes

Those are all great kits and I love all of them. I pick Scarlett Brown. I love the uniqueness of her face.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for your opinions! Ramsey and Scarlett were my top 2 lol. Has anyone seen a Ramsey kit in person? (I think he was at Rose…?) Is he a small newborn or bigger?

1 Like

I need to look up Scarlett, I can’t think of her face.

April would be my top pick if it were for my mom because I know that smile would lighten her heart every time she looked at her.

4 Likes

This is Scarlett (not my picture)

6 Likes

Aw that is a sweet thought!

1 Like

She is PRECIOUS!!! I LOVE her! Thank you… I have another keeeper to add to my want list!!! :heart:️:heart:️

4 Likes

I love Chase or Scarlet. I’ve seen some adorable girl Chases.

1 Like

Ultimate newborn is sat Ramsey.
Cutest ever is April though

2 Likes

I love and am dying for a chase ever since I saw yours Katie! I vote Chase, not sure for a girl but it’s so cute you can’t go wrong.

2 Likes

April

1 Like

Scarlett has 3/4 arms if that matters…

Ramsey was not at ROSE (either was Cassie). Cassie was at IDTS but not sure if she had Ramsey’s kit there or if that was a show in the UK?

Ramsey is my vote.
She is on preorder right now. Full price is $99.99 at Macphersons, body included and free shipping in the US and I think Canada

2 Likes

That’s the one drawback to Scarlett. I love her arms but for dressing purposes full may be better. Decisions decisions.
Hmm maybe it was a show in the U.K. I thought I saw a picture of blank Ramsey and Ethon at a show floating around somewhere.

2 Likes

I know it was a one of the shows… but not sure which. But I know it was not ROSE.

Cassie will however be at ROSE in 2019 (unless unexpected things change her plans)

1 Like

I vote for Chase. That kit is just too cute.

1 Like

All of these are cute but of these I think Ramsey is the ultimate newborn.

2 Likes

I would say April or zuri … i love them both. I love Chase but he always seems all boy to me.

1 Like