Workspace pictures

Yes it hooks into my USB port on my computer lol

1 Like

Neat! Have you noticed a difference with the air or your mood?

1 Like

Here’s my workspace. Right now I’m working in my room on a dresser. Well “working”, kinda on the forums too much LOL.

7 Likes

My work space is in a corner of the basement storage room on an old workbench. I have a little space heater. I store my stuff in bins and on shelves where I store other stuff too. :smile:

10 Likes

@Kate I cant really say that I have but I don’t have it plugged up all the time. I’ll plug it back up for a while and see LOL.

2 Likes

Here’s my new redone craft room and baby work space.

@wispywillowrebo, Here’s my closets. You have no idea how glad I am that you turned us on to those closets…I LOVE THEM!!! I went with a different brand because I wanted black, but they’re basically the same as yours. they really hold a lot of stuff and are surprisingly sturdy for being just fabric.

19 Likes

I love your space!

Thank you. I’m going to try to get it set up this weekend with my back drops and stuff.

@Sony72
I had a little powder puffy crested named Boone (he’s now at the rainbow bridge). He was such a sweet little boy.

9 Likes

@TanyaT
Yep they zip all the way down to hide everything.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, that’s funny. I think auto-correct is just there for the entertainment value!

2 Likes

I’m going to try to post my workspace photos :confounded:

My messy desk area. I just pile everything on top of my cupboards. I do have more but my dining table is just to the left so couldn’t get them in the photo. Lol my dolls are taking over! Also those blue draws are full of doll kits… I have 5 more too… But 2 are filled with dolls clothes and blankets too.

10 Likes

Thanks, it’s usually really organised but since school went back this year (I’m in Australia so school starts feb) it has turned into note collection table, and my sons hair spray for his hair is always there. Lol plus the box is full of German doll kits… Lol

Trying to organize a bit. :slight_smile: Put the storage unit together myself the other day and have been able to organize a little.

I have to take everything out as I need it so the kids don’t get a hold of stuff.

4 Likes

I lay down a sheet before I start…

This is my workspace … I’m painting here! :wink:

13 Likes

I have small children so I take everything out and set up a space to paint every time. After each baby is finished I wash the sheet and the cloths used in my magic chef oven. I lay down the sheet like a drop cloth then all my paints, brushes, rack, and everything lays on top of the sheet.

1 Like

So you want to see something horrible! This is my work space after finishing a couple of dolls. Thankfully I LOVE cleaning it up and getting it ready for the next. Good thing for doors…Shut them…

6 Likes

I collect 80’s toys, and my work space is surrounded by them. I need to get pictures of the work table. But this is the rest of the room.

13 Likes