Working on moby, what does she need?

Heck I can’t give advice. I just love her. What kind of mohair is that? those curls…so sweet.

Heck I can’t give advice. I just love her. What kind of mohair is that? those curls…so sweet.

thank you, the hair is slumberland straight to wavy, you can comb it straight or fluff it up, I really like their hair.

She’s very pretty and soft looking…she look slike she’s contemplating coming to Aunt DeDe’s house after visiting Auntie Karen’s!

She is really cute, the hair is fabulous. I’d give her a little more lip color personally…

She is darling. I agree that just a little more lip color and she will be all set!

Beautiful color and I LOVE the hair.
I would agree the lips could be a tad darker.
Are you putting eyelashes on her??

I thought some soft eyelashes, too…but other than that, she’s PERFECT! Congrats!

thank you ladies, yep I’ll make the lips a tad darker and I’m gonna put lashes,

Sharon she is adorable I wouldnt change a hair on her little head.
You keep making the softest sweetest little babies.
Debi

Let us see her when she’s done
I agree your babies are soft and lovely

Her hair is gorgeous. On my monitor she looks like she has no lip coloring and not really any distinct facial coloring other than an overall pinking of the face. She seems to lack details to me. Lashes would be great too!

0H MY, She is such a cutie. Love the hair, i also buy from Slumberland. I have a very hard time buying from someone else. I’m not to good with change,and i really like the comments i get on the hair. Can i ask you, what color is her hair is? The hair matches great with her coloring. If you want, she can come live with me, that won’t be a problem at all. I’ll go get her crib ready LOL. Have a good day, DEE

thank you dee, it is chocolate brown,

Cute baby…love that hair! She can come to live with ME too!