Womb baby artists?

Does anybody know of an artist in Canada that does womb babies? The one I want to buy from is in America and the shipping is like $65. I figured I would give it a shot before I commit to anything.

1 Like

Not familiar with a womb baby, can yo post a pic so I can see?

This is a picture from Sweet Beginnings Reborn Nursery (Artist I’m considering). Basically it’s a suprise baby based on pictures of you as a baby or your family. She sends sneak peaks like ultrasounds and stuff and half way through she sends a baby shower box. And when you get the baby, it comes in the balloon and you cut the balloon and clamp the umbilical cord and stuff. It’s almost like a real pregnancy.

3 Likes

7 Likes

How fun! I think I saw a photo once of something like this, had no idea it was a thing! Thank you for sharing :grin:

1 Like

I watched a YouTube video on this!! This is so cool and fun!!!

1 Like

This would be so fun! I’d offer to do it for you if I knew how to get the baby in the balloon :joy::joy: Everything else I could do lol

2 Likes

It requires a machine to insert the baby as I recall.

1 Like

So cool! Is it a silicone baby?

1 Like

I had an idea that I think would be cool. Probably cheaper for the artist too. What if, instead of a balloon, the artist uses a stocking like you would put the glass beads in. It’s probably safer for the paint too. I tested it out and this is how it looks.

7 Likes

That works pretty well! I could definitely do that for you, if you’d be interested in my work! :smile:

2 Likes

Okay, I will pm you and we can talk about it🙂

1 Like

Awesome! Look forward to chatting with you about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This one is nice. I saw one on Facebook yesterday and the womb baby was wearing clothes. It confused my brain.

6 Likes

I watched a video a while back and she put it in without the machine. There were a couple of people stretching the end of the balloon so she could slip the baby in. I bought some of the huge balloons to try it but haven’t ever gotten around to it.

7 Likes

That looks so cool

My husband used a very very large balloon and placed my Presley asleep kit inside it as a joke, without realizing that some artist do sell their babies that way. He used a extra large stretch balloon he found at hobby lobby, came in a 10 pack for around $5

5 Likes

That’s really neat but so many questions! Where do you get a balloon machine like that, surely it’s meant for something else? How come the balloon doesn’t burst or tear from being expanded so much? And how come the baby doesn’t break being squished in, especially the head? Is it not stuffed or something because I’m sure if I squished my reborn’s head like that it would break or at least dislodge her eyes. Super clever idea though!

1 Like

There large balloons that are ment to be stuffed with other items.

1 Like