Woman who creates websites?

Hello a while ago on another forum perhaps I happened by a woman who created website that looked extremely professional and you pay her the one time fee and then the website is your to do what you wish with. Please help me find her!

http://www.rebornwebsets.com did my design and i paid 5.95 a month for my hosting and 15.00 for the url. Mostly when you get free ones its because there is advertisements on it.

Thank you all, I thought they were for a one time fee. not sure what i will do, but th ank you

Free Website Builder: Create free websites | Webs … =(referral)|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=/customorderreborns.htm&__utmv=-&__utmk=180856487
I just found this site that CLAIMS to have free website creation. I’m personally a bit leary of the word FREE, but it looks like it might be??? Under pricing it starts at Free, then goes up for different features. You should be able to click on the address above and have it take you there. Let us know how it works out!

— Begin quote from “piperinbirdland”

Wish i knew how to make sub domain names on mine … I would give you some space on mine - I hardly every touch it … not sure actually why I pay to keep the site honestly lol … but from time to time thruought the year I use it …

— End quote

Can you please send a link so I can check out what your website is like? thank you I need to set one up, mine are just on a facebook page all jumbled, very unprofessional looking

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

I just found this site that CLAIMS to have free website creation. I’m personally a bit leary of the word FREE, but it looks like it might be??? Under pricing it starts at Free, then goes up for different features. You should be able to click on the address above and have it take you there. Let us know how it works out!

— End quote

thank you i will check this out!

Free webs is free to use. I use free webs for my site. They have set limits and offer for you to expand if you like for minimal charges. It took me a while to figure it all out and my site is not perfect nor professional but it does show case my work and it does not cost me anything!

— Begin quote from “Liselle”

I use Weebly.com. You can check out my site if you’d like. It’s free too.

— End quote

yours look great i like this! thank you!

I use Weebly.com. You can check out my site if you’d like. It’s free too.

— End quote

Liselle - I went in this morning to Weebly and tried to begin a website and it looks like I may be getting some kind of bill. I wrote to them immediately because I am amateur at this point, and cannot afford to be paying for a site yet. It does advertise as Free, but then the fees popped up? Hope I haven’t jumped into something I can’t get out of!

I honestly don’t know what you might have gotten, but I’ve been using Weebly for over a year now, and never had a problem with them charging me or anything.

Double check what host you’re using, and make sure you’re using the FREE host option. I think you were right to contact them so quickly, and hopefully they’ll be able to let you know what’s going on.

I just really liked this host company, because they (1) were free, and (2) they really look good.

— End quote

I did get a message back from Weebly and it was fixed. I selected the wrong thing (domain name) and it put up charges. THEY WERE WONDERFUL and answered me on Monday so I am on a free site with offers to help set it up. Thanks for the heads up