Wishing you all

Happy Mother’s Day
It is my 10th Anniversary of discovering Reborn dolls and I made this special baby as a celebration. He was my give away baby and is with his new mommy celebrating Mother’s day with her. Hope everyone has a special day!

9 Likes

So cute. Happy Mother’s day to you too and all the other Mothers on here. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day to you too. I wish I had discovered this ten years ago. I would love to have had that time to make more pretty babies.

2 Likes

Happy Mothers Day Ladies from Oz…

1 Like

Happy Mother’s Day to all of you. Your give away is adorable.

1 Like

Happy Mother’s Day everyone!!!
@handy_denise Your gift is so cute and special.

He is precious! Happy Mother’s Day, Ladies!

1 Like

He is a cutie. Happy Mother’s Day to you all :blush::blush: I’m going back to bed lol I can’t seem to get a good night sleep. I’m up like every 20 min uggghh!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Happy Mother’s Day ladies!

1 Like

Thank you Denise! Hope you had a great day! I had my Mom and daughter and grandkids over for dinner. Left to take my Mom back home and when I got back, my daughter had washed all the dishes (what a treat). This picture is of my daughter and I with my Mom and the 2 granddaughters in the back. The second photo is my younger brother and my grandson added to the group! I won’t let Mom skip a Holiday and stay home (although she would like to do that) because you never know when she will be unable to attend - do it while you can is what I tell her!

4 Likes

What a great-looking family, Pia! :grinning:

1 Like

Lovely photos of lovely people…So nice to see 4 generations together!

1 Like

awesome family pictures Pia! nothing more precious than the memories of time spent together!

1 Like

GREAT looking family!

1 Like