Wish Fulfillment #5: Mason!

For a wish request, our forum member @Peachtree wanted Mason (sculpted by Pat Moulton). So we are shipping her a Mason for FREE, plus we are releasing Mason today at the unheard of release price of only $19.97! Here is a link to Mason:

Folks, this might be our last wish fulfillment. Also, if you recall, when we set all of our Realborn’s down to only $49.95, it was just going to be for the month of October. We will continue to keep most of them at $49.95, but on Friday some of the larger Realborn’s will have their prices go up. The same goes with the rest of our kits— we reduced the others by $5 for the month of October, and some of those will have their prices adjusted on Friday. So come get your favorite kit before the price adjustments!

And come get our NEWEST RELEASE, Mason by Pat Moulton, for just $19.97!

Thanks so much, everyone!

Nevin Pratt, CEO
Bountiful Baby

16 Likes

AWESOME…just order some of these sweet nuggets xoxo

Congrats @Peachtree

1 Like

Oh yay! I’ve been waiting for Mason. One of my boys is named Mason. Now I just need kits named Sierrah, Raymond, Christian, and Caedmon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

YAY! Thank you so much!!! I have been wanting him so bad, he already has clothes!

4 Likes

Oooooh congrats!!! Exciting!!!

1 Like

Wonderful, Congratulations @Peachtree

1 Like

I already have a body, too! I am going to paint him next!!

2 Likes

Sad that this is the end of the wishes. I was hoping for a prototype contest :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Maybe they will surprise us!! You never know xoxo

1 Like

Congratulations! @Peachtree
@bbsupport I was hoping for this to be something that would continue. Maybe have a wish contest of some kind once a year or on holidays etc. It seemed to make everyone happy and it had us coming back to see what is happening. But thanks for thinking of even making a few wishes come to fruition.

4 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS @Peachtree I love little Mason.

1 Like

Congratulations

I hope to order mason soon when I can.

Congratulations! That’s so cool!

Congrats, Peachtree!!

Congratulations @Peachtree

The wish fulfillment has been such light fun. Thank you BB for fulfilling domes wishes. Thank you for my kit I love it.

2 Likes