Wip what do you think

WOW SHE HAS A BIG HEAD WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HER SO FAR? I AM THINKING OF CHANGING HER EYE.SHE IS NO WHERE CLOSE TO FINISH.

aaww she is cute I really like her I think she is looking good. Can’t want to see her finished.

Hi Phala !!!Your lil girl is comming along nicely -but I think you would love her even more with bigger eyes it will take away that startled look

looking very good can’t wait to see her finished… sherrie

She’s lovely. I love the hair. I agree about the eyes. They need to be bigger.

She is looking great!! where did you get the hair your are rooting on her? I am working on Ella Rose and I want longer hair for her…

she is looking good; can’t wait to see her completed

thanks ladie for you nice comments I am going to change her eyes.her hair is rooted with human hair I got off of ebay thank you once again .
phala

She is coming along very nicely. Was it hard to root the human hair? I can’t wait to see her done.

Hugs,
Shuree

You are brave to tackle this big baby. She is beautiful. I agree that bigger eyes will take away the startled look, but keep them the same color because I love her coloring and hair combination. Please post pictures of her when you finish her I think she will turn our great. Mari