WIP of few heads I worked on this weekend

32 Likes

Well, you’ve certainly been busy. They look great.

1 Like

All so so beautiful, I especially love your Johannah

2 Likes

They are gorgeous…the skin tones are just beautiful. I love them all but Im partial to Yannik…I cant wait to paint him. I have two kits, lucky me :wink:

1 Like

WOW!! Gorgeous heads!!

1 Like

Beautiful skin and hair!:revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Lots of rooting! They’re beautiful!

1 Like

What lovely bubs xo

1 Like

I love your work! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m about to start working on the JOHANNA kit and was wondering if anyone knew what size clothes fit her best when she’s assembled? I’m shopping for my Leif Twins and wanted to get her a few things while I’m out.

2 Likes

Gorgeous , are they all sold? I think you need to be my next keeper artist. I love your babies.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!!

@Keneen I think Johanna fits newborn. I haven’t put her all together yet but with her length, newborn seems likely.

@GrammysReborns Thank you.
haha I’ll be your keeper artist; just let me know when you’re ready :rofl:. All are sold except for Johanna.

2 Likes

Will do, I am working on some animals now, maybe I will sell one and get one of your beauties. I have been silently watching you for years and I have a small keepers collection and want to add one of your babies to it.

1 Like

They are all beautifully painted. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Lol. I thought I posted my picture in the group tread for WIP! :weary::joy: Sorry, girlie. Lol. Smh.

Lol its okay. Cant wait to see your versions. :blush:

1 Like

It would he awesome if one of my creations could be one of your keepers. :blush:. Just eeko me updated.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

Please let me know when you have one available so I can plan on purchasing. I really do want one for my keeper collection!!