WIP Mason

Started Mason. I have new meds and am feeling much better. I am hoping I can get back to feeling like myself (or even better) soon. For now, I feel good enough to paint a baby, so I chose a small one. He had 2 washes of Flesh 07 baked on as a primer, then the BB vein blue used to mottle, crease, and shade.
Daylight LED

Warm white light

18 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better! He’s cute :blush:

2 Likes

So far so good!! I’m excited to see his progress!

I’m glad you’re feeling better. Good job on taking care of yourself and getting the med switch you needed. I know how hard that can be. So from a stranger, good job. I hope you feel more and more like yourself as days pass.

2 Likes

Next layer is an orchid mottle, crease, and shade. The orchid color is a combination of Q.magenta 02 and Diox.purple 04. This color is my adaptation from a Melissa George turorial since I am GHSP and she is air dry.

8 Likes

I call it Mauve color :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seeing some life there!

1 Like

Let’s play a game! What is rooted, what’s painted? :star_struck: The 3D brown hair kit tutorial cannot be recommended highly enough!

4 Likes

Whoa!!! You convinced me for sure! Holy cow!

1 Like

Are you saying that is painted hair?

1 Like

Some of it is painted, some rooted. I have decided to paint the temples and root the head. It is a fabulous tutorial. My rooted parts blend seamlessly with what is painted.

4 Likes

You are doing great! I can see painted part on his forehead and behind the ear, but was not sure if all if is painted.
I liked to root and get rooting experience, but I miss painted hair!

2 Likes