WIP first one using Lara's tutorials

(sorry everything’s so big :confused: I like to never got photo bucket to work, and then it sure wasn’t let me resize anything)

This is my lady bug so far and I know a lot of you were eager to see what I would do with the ebooks I got after I made such a fuss about them, lol. I still have quite a few steps but I really love her skin tones so far!!! Wish my camera would capture it like it is in real life :confused:

Which one of the books are you using? She looks really really good so far! I especially like her mouth and lips. You have a color that I seem to not be able to master! Can’t wait to see her finished!
Enjoy!
joy

— Begin quote from “joy”

Which one of the books are you using? She looks really really good so far! I especially like her mouth and lips. You have a color that I seem to not be able to master! Can’t wait to see her finished!
Enjoy!
joy

— End quote

thank you so much!! For this doll I’m using the older babies one. As for the color on her lips and mouth, that’s something I mixed up myself…sort of a happy accident

Great job - I LOVE the lip color too!

She looks great! Love her skin tone.

lovely

Looking wonderful!!

— Begin quote from “grammyjladr”

Told you so! LOL! I am proud of you! Great job. Isn’t it wonderful when they start to look real?

— End quote

YES!!! Every time I get a step done on her…I just can’t believe it!!! Thanks

I love the skin tone you have. Don’t worry about the size of your photos. I don’t think any of us gets them sized smaller on purpose…just seems like some photos magically appear the size you were going for and others don’t…I still haven’t figured out what I did most of the time. Plus I like that your photos are bigger so I can see them better!