WIP Alexa Asleep & Natalie

I didn’t neutralize Natalie, she was super orange. I just decided to go with it and see where she took me. As for Alexa she is pale and I’m trying to keep her kind of pale with newborn coloring. So far just a base layer & creases…

11 Likes

That’s Alexa Asleep

I’m fixing, I did Ashely awake last and my phone liked that A name better :joy:

1 Like

Awe. Now I wanna make Alexa…her coloring is pretty so far.

1 Like

Thank you, I like Alexa in person better than I thought I would!

I have Alexa asleep here to do as well but no matter how much I look at her, for some reason I just can’t get a “vision” for how I want her to look! (She was to be a custom for a repeat buyer but they went with another kit instead)
Yours looks beautiful so far!

2 Likes

Awwww thanks @SouthernLullabies! I did mottling and a wash after I posted but will need some daylight for another pic. I thought for a long time on how I wanted her to look. I’m hoping I at least come close :grimacing:

1 Like

I would love to follow her painting! Maybe it’ll make me want to paint my Alexa kit! How do you get your creasing so natural??

1 Like

You can absolutely follow along! Start yours, we can have an Alexa party! I’m no expert but I’ve paid for a great tutorial and combine it with another for most of my steps, creasing especially. I can make you a little video to show you my creasing color, the brushes & how I am putting it on. It’s taken me 7 practice kits but I finally love how it’s looking…

1 Like

That would be so fun! I will give her prep bath tomorrow to start! I would love that! I use air dry but never can get creasing especially the small short depth creases to look real instead of little lines lol

1 Like

Great!!! I need to do more creasing, so I’ll try to do a good little video for you. Friend me on Facebook and I’ll send it through messenger…

How do I find you on FB? My name is Talein Evans and my pic is Tink

1 Like

I am under Shara Gallo, I don’t have a nursery page…

I’ll try to find you! My Alexa is drying from her prep bath so can begin soon!

1 Like

Yay!!! I’m excited :grin:

Me too! Now that it’s a Alexa painting party! She does look a lot sweeter in her bath!

1 Like