WIP 6th clay ooak baby head ready to bake

hi ladie,s this is my 6th ooak ,and this baba has had me spinning its had so many expressions im calling it the changeling at the moment anyway im just going to bake it and ill let you know whether it cracks fingers crossed for me magsbk

thanks for peeking

Wow you have done a wanderful job sculpting that head! I started sculpting also but still don’t have mine finished enough to bake it. Good luck! I’ll keep my fingers crossed! Please keep us informed.

thank you susie ,it baked ok with no cracks yahhhhhaaaaa ill post when finished magsbk

Oh that’s great!! I can’t wait to see it finished.

Wow, it’s looking great.

Reminds me of a paisley. Great job.

Wow! There’s so much talent here! It’s amazing!
Hugs,
Nicole

Hey girls do you know by any chance how can i do my own reborn sculpt.
i just dont wanna use clay,i wanna do it with the soft vinyl,how can i do that??? please i need some help, and by the way your sculpt is beautiful.

— Begin quote from “ashley”

Hey girls do you know by any chance how can i do my own reborn sculpt.
i just dont wanna use clay,i wanna do it with the soft vinyl,how can i do that??? please i need some help, and by the way your sculpt is beautiful.

— End quote

All vinyl sculpts started out as clay of some sort. They use the clay sculpts to make molds and then they make the vinyl sculpts. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I believe that’s right, Heather.

where can i get vinyl clay then?

— Begin quote from “ashley”

where can i get vinyl clay then?

— End quote

There is no such thing as vinyl clay. You can get the kind of clay they are using from craft stores like Hobby Lobby.

just finished the legs now for the arms magsbk

— Begin quote from "magsbk"

just finished the legs now for the arms magsbk

— End quote

You are so talented. They looks so real. Are you making this a kit? Sorry if that has already been discussed.

When your head is done who do you send you head to to make it in to a vinyl baby
I would like to do one and what do you have in side the legs to make it

thanks ladie,s , but i only do them as a hobby, i wouldnt know where to start to get it made into a kit ,hugs magsbk

hi ladie,s we have tootsie,s magsbk

You should talk to them at BB or Hunny Bunn Nursery they Make them and he or she is realy good and I realy like those legs

hi ladie,s finally finished bailey today ,hope you like him thanks for peeking magsbk

he is just to cute