Win a Pooh! Free! As a thank you.... WINNER

Williams…AMY you are our winner!! I will send off your Pooh on monday, please pm me your address!! Thanks everyone for playing…I will be doing this again soon!!!

And thank you all for being you and making this forum a fun, safe, Dolly place to be…wish I had a pooh for each and everyone of you.

Liz

Well, I cannot believe another year is almost done. I have enjoyed being a member of this forum…even if I have been a bit quiet this last month!!

I have this New w/ tags Plush Pooh with 30x30 fleece blanket.

Just post your name here and I will add your name to the pot and pick a name to win friday evening!

For those who don’t know me, My name is Elizabeth Townsley, I sculpt babies of all sizes 3" to 36". I have a toddler reborn kit out thru BloomersnBows (Brooklyn) and I sell my mini’s on ebay, visit my website sometime: http://www.ElizabethTownsley.com

Here is the prize to be won!!

Thanks so much ladies!!
Liz

This is so nice of you, Liz! My name is Meliya, and I would love to be entered into your drawing. I love your minis; I will win one one day

Hi That’s so sweet of you. My name is Lori and I would like to be entered.

Thank you so much, very generous of you. I would like to be entered as well.

Wow, how fun! You can add me as well. Natalie

Please add me Cathy

its my birthday today so maybe i will be lucky please enter me also i am marlene of marlene’s moonbeams nursery. and thank you

marlene

Liz, What a sweet sweet thing for you to do. But after all you are always a sweet lady. I would like to be added to the drawing Debbie Jadick
heheehe you know who I am lol. As for those that dont know Liz. She does incredible sculpting. You really should give her babies a peek!

So sweet of you! I love your babies! Mu name is Elizabeth Russell

You have sculpted some very sweet babies! Thank you for hosting this fun drawing for us! I would like to be added.
I am Angie Jones
Lil Dumplins Nursery.

that si just plain sweet…please add me also…

How nice of you! I’d like to be entered too. Thanks.
Lori M

My name is Vanessa. I would love to be added as well. Thanks SO Much
Vanessa @ Tiny Toes Nursery - Made In Maine

I have bid on some of her little ones…never lucky enough to win tho…
please add me too…Elaine

I love Pooh! I’d like to enter. My name is Audrey. Thanks for being so generous

Me toooo please. My name is Tina from iseekqnurseries.

Hugs tina

Hi Liz, I would like to have my name added. It’s Teri at Hummingbird Nursery.

Your little mini babies are adorable!

Hi Liz, that is really a nice thing to do! Please add my name too!! I’m Sue.

WOW, I just love your Michele. I would love to be added to your list. I just recently bought a bunch of POOH BEDDING. My name here is DEE, Thanks

Hi, I’m Gerry and I would love to be entered in the drawing as well!