Willow Flower is in the gallery!

I love the Tracy limbs. They’d be perfect for Willow Flower. But whose limbs would you put on Tracy?

1 Like

I really wish BB had mix n match limbs.

1 Like

I’d probably sell the head, maybe if enough of us want to use Tracy/sweetie limbs for willow flower BB could offer that as an option as well? It is from the same sculpter after all… I don’t see any harm in doing so… However BB probably ordered more of the Eliza/holly/heather limbs for willow already

I have been having a hard time finding a kit to match my niece until now. I think Willow Flower is a good likeness for my niece. What do you guys think?

I hope Willow Flower will be available soon.

6 Likes

She looks just like willow flower.

2 Likes

Good likeness.

1 Like

I am so excited and so honored!_I can’t wait to try my hand at the kit modeled after my daughter :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am so excited and so honored!_I can’t wait to try my hand at the kit modeled after my daughter :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it was the painting on her, because I see a strong resemblance in the unpainted kit. I can’t wait to show you all my version of her, once I get the kit :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I agree, Katie. I’m anxious to do her, too.

1 Like

My husband and I agree that the blank sculpt holds a very very strong resemblance to our daughter and we couldn’t be happier or more honored that Donna would do this for us :slight_smile: thank you Donna, Bb, and all.of you for your love and support! Hugs :heart:

5 Likes

I’m sooooooooo excited to see your version, Katie ~ what an honor to have a sculpt made of your baby! Amazing! I’m so happy for you! What a wonderful keepsake it’ll be for you and Willow. :heart:

4 Likes

Your little Willow is precious…What a happy little girl…Will look forward to seeing you version of her. :smile:

2 Likes

yup I agree they look the same

1 Like

I will be making at least one willow flower for my niece who will be 1 years old in Aug. my sister will have to keep her put up for her. My niece’s name is Evelyn Elizabeth.

2 Likes

Sorry, got the name mixed up…She is adorable…

2 Likes

I agree that the kit looks more like her than the prototype that was done. I can’t belive that BB didn’t send you a free kit!! I am anxious to see your version of the sweet little thing. (By the way, your daughter is GORGEOUS)!

4 Likes