Willow Flower is in the gallery!

Willow Flower is in the 22" section of the gallery but not in the ‘new, soon to be released area’, not sure why???

Easton, Grant and whoever the other one was they were resizing are in the 18" section.

Willow is cuuuute, wish they had pics of the unreborned kit though.

3 Likes

Very cute, can’t wait for the release

1 Like

It’s Easton, Elliot and Grant, looks like they all have the same limbs but they gave them full length arms. Yay!

2 Likes

EASTON!!! AT LOOOOOOONG LAST!!! :heart:

And WILLOW…OH MY GOSH!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! :heart:

@katieperry you must be sooooo EXCITED!!! :smile:

3 Likes

I actually don’t think that Willow was accurately captured in the sculpt. I am disappointed at this point!

5 Likes

I think it might be how the mouth is painted. Eyes and nose look good. I’m just itching to do this one.

1 Like

Ok I must be blind or something cause I went and looked at the gallery and they are not showing on my computer??? Is there some where else that they are posted and I am just looking in the wrong section???

If you click on the written words, it will show you the photos.

I agree with you @cassiem2000

1 Like

Thanks Pia! I knew that…must have had a senior moment!..ha! Thanks again :smile:

1 Like

I think it’s a cute sculpt and shows a great likeness to Willow, especially the mouth and nose; would help if we could see the blank sculpt & if the hair was rooted to look like Willow’s hairstyle maybe. I’ll definitely be doing this one! :heart:

1 Like

What was your impression of the likeness of the sculpt to precious little Willow?

I think it is a bit hard to say…There are features that ‘pass’ as willows but over all (and it may just be the photos, angles or the way she is painted) there is something lacking. I will reserve a solid opinion at the moment though till I see her painted a few times…ha! .She is cute and the artist did a nice paint job…just doesn’t really favour the real bubs that much. I have to agree that she is very very similar to blaze, and a few others that Donna has done of late and without making anyone upset…I am kinda tired of the same ole limbs. Though they are cute, once you get the new head painted and start painting those limbs, it makes you feel like you are doing a kit you have already done 5000 times…Will wait to see Karen’s version…Make sure you post when you get her and do her Karen…will love to see it! She is sweet even though she is similar to the others…

2 Likes

That’s why I would like to see the blank kit. It appears the issue is at least partly the way it was reborned, it’s too ‘dolly’. Needs more character and personality.

Edit: the blank kit is pictured now along with more pics of the reborned doll. It would be nice if they didn’t recycle the limbs quite so many times.

1 Like

before I seen pictures of Willow. She is a precious little girl !!!
I am looking forward to reborn the kit.

2 Likes

I see more of the real Willow in the blank kit vs the prototype pics. Really cute and has potential.

3 Likes

I think the blank kit looks just like her. I want one!

2 Likes

I think the same thing

1 Like

I may put different limbs on mine. The real Willow Flower has some chubby little arms and fists.

I LOVE THE BLANK KIT!!! Love that little chin and those big eyes; NOW I’m really happy! :heart:

1 Like

She is so cute, I agree that the blank kit looks like little willow a LOT more than the one reborned. A solution to the limbs… maybe we can use willow’s head with Tracy/sweetie limbs and body? They have chubby FULL arms so that’s a plus!

1 Like