Willow Flower Box Opening

Did ya’ll see the video on the front page? I can’t wait til she is released!

3 Likes

Kate, I did watch the video but I gotta say I’m not real impressed. She’s real cute but I think she is more dolly looking than baby. Maybe it’s just the way she’s painted although she is done beautifully. Maybe I am getting spoiled but love the true baby looking dolls. Don’t take offense anyone-----JMO.

4 Likes

I watched the video and really was hoping to hear something about Willow Flower being sculpted in the likeness of a our forum member @katieperry’s daughter, but they didn’t mention it. Bummer. Willow Flower has been famous on the forum to all of us since before she was born! :heart:

4 Likes

I was surprised about that also.

2 Likes

I didn’t get to see the video yet! I used to be super active on the forum but my life got hectic a little while back. My family and I opened a business and then it didn’t work out by the time a year had passed, so things are starting to fall back in place and I can get my ducks back in a row so to speak! Lol
But I am currently working on my Willow Flower, she is lovely! I am beyond words so happy with the work Donna has done!! My Willow is taking a while because she has to be PERFECT! I’ll be in touch again soon!!

4 Likes

I don’t mean to step on anyone’s toes either, but I am going to do Willow Flower, because I think I can do a better job than the prototypes. I don’t mean to sound snarky or pompous. I really like both artists’ work a lot. I know that prototype artists often only have a very limited amount of time to complete the dolls. I’m going to take a little longer than I normally would.

1 Like

Thanks. It’s going to be a few weeks. I have two Serenity sculpts up next in my schedule.

1 Like