Willbeth clothig

Is bountiful baby going to ever sell the Willbeth Dresses and clothes again. I purchased some awhile back. I love them. Just wondering if they will ever sell them again! I would love to know.

I don’t think they are. I shop at a store on e-bay. I don’t think they have will beth, but If you like will beth like i do, i think you’ll like this place. The prices, shipping, and delivery is perfect never had a problem. Check it out you won’t be sorry, heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … K:MEWAX:IT

— Begin quote from “withlovenursery”

Is bountiful baby going to ever sell the Willbeth Dresses and clothes again. I purchased some awhile back. I love them. Just wondering if they will ever sell them again! I would love to know.

— End quote

Yes, we plan to. But we won’t be restocking Willbeth for a few more months yet-- not until we are fully settled in our new building. Right now we just don’t have room.

Once we are in the new building, a lot of other potential options will open up.

Bountiful Baby

Thanks for responding Bountiful Baby! And Dee, thanks for the link! I loveeee that store! Not just for my reborns, but now Im bidding on a beautiful outfit that I hope to bring my little boy home from the hospital in!!!

Your so welcome, isn’t it the best shop? I’m sure your little one will be adorable. I wish i new about this shop for my real babies, but my babie is now 18 yrs old. I don’t think they’ll have her size LOL. I’m going to be ordering from there real soon, for Chloe by Joanna Gomes, just having a hard time choosing. I’ll probably go with a bubble outfit, it will be perfect for Chloe’s full legs. Glad to here you like the store, and make sure you show off your real bundle when he arrives, Have a great Day, DEE