Will is here

And he is gorgeous!!! He does feel like silicone! And he came with a belly plate and fabric body! Petra’s is awesome❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

12 Likes

Nice one! I’ll bet you can’t wait for the ban to lift so you can get started on him x

3 Likes

He is even gorgeous naked!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

3 Likes

I love naked babies can we see please :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

PICTURES please!!! :smile:

2 Likes

Ok!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:brb!

1 Like

18 Likes

He’s such a cutie x

Awwwww…can’t wait to see what you do with him…!!..:slight_smile:

I am just obsessed!!! He is so adorable!!! Even his hands and feet!!! :heart:️:kiss:

3 Likes

Wow you are right he is cute even without paint❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

I’M SO GLAD!! I WOULD HATE YOU TO FEEL I GAVE A BUM STEAR! HOW LONG DID DELIVERY ACTUALLY TAKE? Does his fabric body have a fold down by his hips?

Let me look! I know it has a butt and chest gathers! It took 14 days… Which isn’t bad!!! Thank you @grandian! And he was packaged safely! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Well Merry Xmas to you! I knew when you first said you loved Will ,and wanted Will , you would somehow get Will and by jove you have done it. I’m sure he’'ll be a precious addition to your baby family, congrats.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! And I do just love him to vinyl pieces! Lolol :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ of course my husband signed for the package… I told him WILL was bought and paid for by me! He is my Christmas gift to me! :heart:️ he said… Uh- huh. Lolol that’s better than the usual! HA! :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

4 Likes

Oh love him!

1 Like

He is so adorable…even naked and unpainted!! I can’t wait to see him when you finish him!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nikki, I’m so happy for you! He’s the cutest. This kit wasn’t ever really on my must have list but now I almost want him lol! Thanks a lot, you know the last thing I need right now is a new baby! :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! And @izzy … Add him to your list he is amazing! And his vinyl is dreamy!!! Even his head is perfect! Even a soft spot that I have already kissed 1000 times! Awwww Will!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ I honestly love everything about him! :heart:

3 Likes

What a cutie! What is he made of that he feels like silicone?