Will By Natalie scholl, anyone?

Does anyone have him for sale?

I have one I’m willing to sell. I believe he has a body as well. I’ll go upstairs in a bit and get back to you. I’m in the USA so shipping will be around $10.00.

Susan

2 Likes

How much will you sell him for @Susansvs?

I haven’t found him, so I’m guessing I sold him awhile back as I don’t remember. If I find him, I’ll let you know. I have WAY too many kits :frowning:

Susan

1 Like

Ok!!! I hope you find him!!! Thank you for looking for me❤️

There is one on Ebay without a body for around $180.

Susan

1 Like

Thank you Susan… It’s actually cheaper buying from the UK, and it includes a body, torso and glass eyes. I’m debating… That’s so much money!!!

I don’t blame ya!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

There’s another one on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Will-KIT-Natalie-Scholl-sold-out-edition-/161899837813?hash=item25b1fb7975:g:m0MAAOSwI-BWMU2k

1 Like

Thank you!!! I guess I’m just going to have to bite this bullet if I want him​:grimacing: maybe after Christmas. Right now, I should be thinking of others and not myself. :wink:

1 Like

The one on eBay you can make payments (eBay credit?) of $27.00 a month for 6 months. No interest if you make the payments on time! Sounds like a great deal to me. Is that less than getting him from the UK?

3 Likes

About the same… I don’t have eBay credit! My husband would find out and seriously kill me. Thank you for looking Pia!!! If it’s meant to be, it will happen. I am mad at myself for even considering buying myself a gift…it’s Christmas! But… I figured now might be a good time to look. I’ll live without him! Lolol

1 Like

Check here! http://www.petrasdolls.nl/natalie-scholl_cid150.html
If I am correct, this converts to $74.04? I don’t know how shipping works to the US though because I didn’t see it listed?

2 Likes

I have no idea about anything on that website… But it was 100.00 shipped!!! @pia you are amazing!!! How did you find that place? Do you know how to speak German??? I have not one idea of one thing the website said!!! Thank goodness PayPal let me use my verified address!!! Lololol Pia, have you ordered from them? I wonder how long it will take to get to me!!! @pia

1 Like

Never heard of them. Someone one here posted it on another thread that they order from there all the time! I looked - found Will and the rest is history! Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

I just did the @ thing on the other thread!

1 Like

@pia … I think I am in shock. I can’t believe it. I am THRILLED!!! Well, I got my Christmas gift!!! The website has nothing in English… I have no idea what he comes with! Lololol

3 Likes

You could select the British flag at the top! LOL!

2 Likes

Dang pia! Your kit hunting skills are on point! :smile: so happy Nikki got her Xmas gift! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh!!! Lolololololol I was just to excited!!!

1 Like