"wigged" babies

Hi guys, I been wondering lately about babies with wigs??? I’m sort of afraid they won’t look as good as painted or rooted hair. If you have pics of any you’ve done with wigs, would you please share them with me? Thanks

I am doing Ladybug ( toddler) with a wig. I hope she turns out cute. I will post a picture when shes done.

— Begin quote from “SarahMichelle”

I am doing Ladybug ( toddler) with a wig. I hope she turns out cute. I will post a picture when shes done.

— End quote

thanks

Yes, I’d love to see a baby with a wig! I really don’t like rooting…

Most of my babies have wigs. You can see them on my website on Adopted Babies page. There are some rooted, too, but mostly wigs.

Judy

I posted a few weeks ago, “old reborns” that I had made ~ they all had wigs back then. If you want to look, here it is:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48492
I actually liked the look of some of their wigs. Recently I have wigged Tibby, because I LOVED Kim’s and had to copy her. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

Why, Thank you, Karen!!

Thank you Karen! They are gorgeous. I will never root a toddler now that I’ve seen yours! Now I can’t wait to do one!

I did the new fairy baby Lily Belle with a wig. I just thought she needed it to balance out those ears! Love those ears!!! Here’s the link.

Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos … y%20Belle/

Wow, those look terrific! I like!

Adorable! Thanks for posting!