Why haven't we seen Jake yet?

Don’t they usually show at least one prototype before the kit is due to be in stock? No blank kit either? Hello BB, can we see him?

2 Likes

Hi! This is Jessica, I’m hacking Emily’s account for a moment (with permission). :wink: I am estimating we will have Jake in about 2 months. His first prototype is shipping to the artist today, actually. It shouldn’t be too much longer before we have the prototype pictures. Jake is a Donna RuBert baby, we are excited for him! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is Jessica again. I’m sure my daughter would love it if I kidnapped Emily, she’s been begging to see more of her, lol. :wink: Emily is really focused on some videos we asked her to do a while ago. She didn’t have time before the ROSE show. It shouldn’t be too much longer before she gets around to answering all of the questions on here. She is still catching up from the doll show. Those of you who met her there know she put a lot into it, I don’t know what we would do without her!

Thanks for the update. I can hardly wait to see what he looks like. what size will he be?

Jake will be approximately 20 inches long and has open eyes. :slight_smile:

1 Like