Why all these separate Realborn contest entries?

I am wondering why I am seeing so many threads for the contest entry? My understanding was that we were all supposed to respond onto the same one thread???

If that is not the case then here is my reply I posted earlier: I would be excited and blessed to win any one of these kits! They are all beautiful and I know each one would make a spectacular reborn! I love BB kits and the customer service! I thank you for this chance to enter!

2 Likes

The correct thread for responses is the one started by Emily under “BB Announcements”. I sent a PM to @EmilyBB yesterday morning telling her that she would need to consolidate multiple new threads that have been started. I think that we have many NEW forum members as a result of the FB posts and shares and I guess you can join the forum now without being a BB customer (which you had to be previously). I am confident that Emily will get it straightened out and all comments on ALL threads will count as an entry! I think some of the new ladies don’t realize that this is a kit and not a completed baby!

2 Likes

I think some of the newer forum member may not be familiar with forums and even if they are, this forum looks a bit different than other forums. Remember how upset everyone was with the new look a month or so ago?

LOL! I hope all the incorrect entries don’t bombard us with additional attempts to get it done in the correct thread! I actually think I clicked on the FaceBook link and it took me to the right spot, but if someone had to join the forum in order to enter (lots of those) then I would guess they were redirected and had to navigate on their own. I still remember what that was like on July 4th!

1 Like

Even if you weren’t already a member? Then I doubt you would get an email and would be coming to the forum based on the FaceBook announcement. I am sure @EmilyBB will accept all entries on all of the threads when she gets back to work after the Labor Day Weekend.

1 Like

Hi Everyone, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest.

Because I can only quote a reply and not completely move it to a different topic and still have it show it was posted from your username, unfortunately, you will have to re-comment onto the correct post, if you have not already to be entered. I have already notified everyone personally that replied to an inncorrect post with the link to the correct post. Also, the incorrect posts have been closed out and are not allowing any more replied to be posted to them.

Again, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest. You only have to reply on the correct topic once to be entered so if you’ve already replied you do not have to reply again. :smile:

DON’T FORGET! - The other requirement to being entered into the drawing through the forum as well as replying to the correct post, is to go to each of our Realborns and click the EMAIL ME WHEN RESTOCKED button and put in your email.

1 Like