Who's preordering Americus!

I’m definitely preordering her I just have to wait until 9:00 am.

4 Likes

@bahren0658 Laura’s site is open for 4 days. Me !! I like Her kits.

2 Likes

You can pay the preorder amount and the rest before they are shipping ( so no full payment is required at the moment )

2 Likes

Just ordered me be too :grin:

1 Like

did MacPherson already sell out? It says it not available

Thanks went there and got her! Yeah!

1 Like

I tried MacPherson as well because of the free shipping, guess they sold out early. So I ordered two from Laura.

1 Like

Got mine. I ordered from Laura. Can’t wait!!

1 Like

I’ve only ever preordered one kit, Pebbles Bredveld. I am very tempted by this one. Guess I should decide quickly since right now is the time. Does anyone know when the kits are supposed to be shipped?

1 Like

I want this kit SOOOO badly, but I have zero dolly dollars.

1 Like

I order one too. I wanted to get two kits however Cassie Brace is coming out with a new one in May.

1 Like

I wish I was, I spend most of my funds on the real babies coming this fall. Bassinets, car seats, crib and so on :slight_smile: I want her though.

1 Like

I’m still on the fence about her. I have only seen one proto type that made me say she was a must have. The price tag really is hard to look past also.

3 Likes

I really want her … But I think I ll have to pass On this one … I am Saving funds for the doll show in July … And her price is a Little high with shipping …:worried:

3 Likes

Which is could. She looks worth the money she’s beautiful

1 Like

She sure worth the price … I am just saying it is high comparing with other kits … We have to make choices sometimes … It is very hard though :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I am ordering one but gotta wait until I get paid Friday lol

Ordered two!!

2 Likes

I think i am going to save my dolly dollars for Scarlett by Bonnie Brown. And the twins by her. (I think I’ll have just enough left over after bills this month for those 2, then i can start saving for Scarlett!) I also really want the AK Kitatgawa twins (any new info on the 2?). I think I’m turning into a kit hoarder…

1 Like

I want LLE’s new mini baby that’s coming out that is my biggest reason for passing this one. I really need to save the money for when she comes out. Wee Patience :slight_smile:

2 Likes