Who is your problem child?

Mine has turned out to be Evelyn Brace. I’m so ready to be done with this kit. Ugh!

1 Like

Doesn’t it want to make you scream! Especially when your excited about the kit!

1 Like

Realborn Ana was my problem child from start to finish. Never want to paint another one. Lol

Yes, because I had such high hopes for this kit. The complexion is just completely not working out for me. :frowning:

1 Like

Awww so adorable :heart:

Here he is. Kept wanting to return to orange whenever I tried to warm him up. Even when using blue to tone it down.

4 Likes

Same! lol! Although the Ana awake is pretty cute…

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful!!! What do you mean?

2 Likes

I did this kit and mine seemed to want to turn yellow! Yours is looking lovely!

1 Like

She’s beautiful

He just seems to want to get an orange undertone. I wanted a fair pinkish complexion and I keep trying to prevent him from looking like a pumpkin. :jack_o_lantern: He’s going to have to be done, because other kits are waiting.

1 Like

From what I see he has a beautiful complexion, just might be the complexion you want like you said. I have the sameeeee issues!!! Then the baby is beautiful and you strip it and look back and say what did I do!!!

2 Likes

Here he is in better lighting. Can you see any orange or is it just my aging eyes? :smile: His cheeks look redder and darker here than in person.

2 Likes

I think this baby has beautiful skin tones.

2 Likes

This baby is beautiful!. I’m telling you.

1 Like

Thank you, ladies. It’s hard when they don’t turn out to match the vision in your head. Will see if he gets adopted.

And that’s why we continue to make babies. None of mine look like the vision I have in my head, usually when I get to the hair and they start looking like my monkey kit.

Asher Asleep.

I’ve had him since his original release and I’ve painted and stripped him SO many times that I just hate him. He’s a test head now. His limbs were ruined awhile ago, his pinky finger completely melted off lol I learned a lesson with that one. His face just makes me mad now lol

There are my two problem babies. Lane, I just finish him today for the 5 or 6 time…

And Joey, my 1st kit ever . I ordered 2 and turn one into a vampire. There is the other one I just finish for the last time …

Na, I never give up ! :smiley:

4 Likes

Can’t see any orange. My god, the lips are amazing !

1 Like