Who is this baby? Stone twin

I totally can’t remember who this is- do you?? I know it’s not a BB kit. @AnnieSokay do you know?

6 Likes

That effect is so cool though! I’m inspired!

1 Like

Thanks! This one I used spray paint for vinyl! Have fun!

4 Likes

Oh good point that it’s for vinyl! I would have not thought of that :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

That is an old RDK kit called Trista by Terry Quinn. I recognized it right off the bat. Terry Quinn sculpted several babies back then. Back in the early days RDK was a big producer of the kits we purchased in addition to the BB kits. They were always that horrible red pink vinyl. The lady who owned that company went amuck and took folks for money in the end.

8 Likes

Omg thank you!!

3 Likes

I love the effect

1 Like

It’s fun! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Too cool! Glad @anjsmiles knew who it was cause I did not. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The original Trista Quinn had 1/4 arms. I think you have Pratt limbs with yours.

2 Likes

Thanks! Yes, the limbs are for Paige. :heartpulse::heartpulse:

Oh that is not my baby. That is a photo I found on the internet but good catch! You are right! I just recognized the face and went looking for a photo.

1 Like

I don’t think yours are Paige limbs. That is a Paige head but the limbs belong to a smaller baby. I can remember the face but I can’t recall his name.

1 Like

Kaelin/Kaydence limbs

1 Like

Ty ou are absolutely right! Those are kit Paige limbs. Weird…

Oohhhh these are Dakota limbs!! It’s a discontinued BB kit. It was bugging me so I had to find out!

1 Like