Who is this artist?

She has been sharing prototypes for his kit on her facebook page

And her personal one says preorders will be in June I copied and highlighted it after translating

3 Likes

I do not go to Facebook, I only looked at her website.

This is what I saw as well with the preorder.

Hope people do have a good look before they pay her; because after 6 months they will have no come back from PP or anywhere else. Hopefully people will not be rushing to buy when they do not even know how big the doll is and what the details of her limbs are.

2 Likes

I went to look, Im bored LOL…I noticed that 90% of the comments are from people who have yet to receive a doll??? who leaves feedback before getting what they ordered?
Also I noticed one comment from someone happy with their Liam which was posted on December 21st. Correct me if Im wrong but Liam wasn’t even released then, was he?

3 Likes

I noticed that too, and no he wasn’t released then :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t know this lady but I looked at her photos on her Facebook page and her babies are beautiful. I can’t imagine why she doesn’t show her own work on her Etsy store. That’s just weird.

2 Likes

You can leave reviews once its passed the date the seller says you were supposedly going to have it. I wouldn’t buy from her if I was you . My self and about 7 other people just the ones who we talked back and forth and who were contacting esty and I can show you messages of you do not believe me because for some reason no matter what I post on this site people flag it and I’m trying to keep someone from getting hurt and not lose a bunch of money. This company scammed spr many people and it’s so sad. She was just like this women prototype photos and none of her own and people never getting their babies ect… pit credit card refunded us thank heavens because we never did receive the baby. But there was one lady on there that bought 2 for her twins she paid 1,200 and these babies looked like a baby that was Frankistiens cousin. No joke it was awful and what Esty wanted was the costumers to keep sending it back and the artist to fix it this poor mom sent them back and forth 4 times she would slap on some paint a little more hair and still nothing like a reborn finally her daughters didn’t want the babies to leave anymore and she gave up. But I was pissed so many were screwed and not only did my credit card file a complaint to Esty but every day me and the other 7 family’s would send them stuff they finally shut her page down but she went and opened one up on line and I’m sure she will pop up on FB one day. Please be careful if they don’t show their pics or have good reffernces don’t trust them . I’m just a collector but I buy,sell and trade and I give references if wanted so everyone feels safe.

1 Like

Is she really showing her babies on FB?

She has some work on nursery page. I thought she had good work as well.

1 Like

Yes, she has her babies shown on her FB page. They are very nice.

Yes that’s odd… just so you know I wasn’t referring to her please don’t grr that impression I just mean Esty does not deal with it right :frowning: