Who is the baby on the homepage?

Over the picture it announces that Crystal is available, but it’s a sleeping, smiling baby. She is so sweet!

Oh and I’m excited to see that Crystal is now available. Can’t wait to see what everyone does with her.

Oh ok. I’ve never paid much attention to the newborn Crystal, but she’s adorable.

— Begin quote from __"CAAReborns"__*

That is also Crystal, just not the one that’s a new release. That’s BB’s “newborn” Crystal.

— End quote

That is correct. We have two versions of Crystal: (1) Newborn Crystal (sculpted by Denise Pratt), and (2) Six Week Old Crystal (sculpted by Donna RuBert).

We mistakenly had the Newborn Crystal picture on the home page. The correct picture is there now. It is Donna RuBert’s sculpt that we just released.

Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

— Begin quote from “bbsupport”

— Begin quote from __"CAAReborns"__*

That is also Crystal, just not the one that’s a new release. That’s BB’s “newborn” Crystal.

— End quote

That is correct. We have two versions of Crystal: (1) Newborn Crystal (sculpted by Denise Pratt), and (2) Six Week Old Crystal (sculpted by Donna RuBert).

We mistakenly had the Newborn Crystal picture on the home page. The correct picture is there now. It is Donna RuBert’s sculpt that we just released.

Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

— End quote

Nevin,
I’m glad you had the wrong Crystal on the home page. It brought her to my attention. I love both Crystals!