Who is still impatiently waiting for their swap baby?

there has been so many posted I am not sure who is still waiting!!!

I’m waiting on pins and needles!! lol

I’m waiting too.

lol, poor post office and mail people!!! i know i am not a patient person!!

fingers crossed all babies will be at their new homes in the next few days.

I’m still waiting too. I shipped mine out today so I can’t be too impatient lol. It was really hard letting mine go.
But I can’t wait for the new mommy to see it!

Me, too, waiting, but not impatiently, because I just packed mine up to ship tomorrow. Ironic, huh? LOL

But I can’t wait for my swap buddy to see her - I hope she’s pleasantly surprised and just LOVES her. But I’m nervous too!

if babies don’t arrive by wed I will pm and see if they have been shipped.

jodi can i have your address? I have seen your swap baby and I am going to stalk your mailman and get it before you

Hahahaha, Irene…you’re so funny! I got mine yesterday and he’s just precious! I posted pics. Thanks Judy, I LOVE HIM! Hope all of you get yours soon; it’ll be worth the wait, I’m sure. Let us know and WE WANT PICS! Hugs to all, Gerry

o I am so sorry!!! I am sure your baby will be worth the wait!!!

I know there was some late shippers, one even just went out today and I know there was another that I think didn’t go priority because they said the post office said it would take 4 days!

i know who your partner was so o will pm them:)

No baby today Another day to stalk my mail lady lol

Just checked my tracking information and it says mine has arrived at its destination. I hope she likes it! This is the scariest part, isn’t it?

i can’t wait!!! if she is as cute as your siggy then you have nothing to worry about:)

thanks Irene…still makes me nervous LOL

— Begin quote from “mistee”

jodi can i have your address? I have seen your swap baby and I am going to stalk your mailman and get it before you

— End quote

Irene, LOL! I live in Illinois Now I’m even more excited - do you know when she shipped?

I got mine shipped out today - by FedEx because of outrageous shipping fees through USPS

i do belive yours was shipped yesterday and she is special, she has been posting pics of her to me as she was making her and O MY GOODNESS!!

i tried to talk her into sending to me and making you something else but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

OH!!! No fair, LOL!!! I can’t wait! My husband works for a company that sends boxes every week, and today there was a doll-sized package - GRRR

Irene, I’m dying to show someone a picture of the baby I did - can you pm me your email address and I’ll send a few to you?

I am still waiting too!

lily yours is coming!!! she said she shipped on thursday so I am guessing she didn’t send priority!! keep an eye out, fingers crossed tomorrow!

i hope yours come soon!!! i pm’d her but she hasn’t read it yet

i know i would be going crazy!!!

— Begin quote from “mistee”

lily yours is coming!!! she said she shipped on thursday so I am guessing she didn’t send priority!! keep an eye out, fingers crossed tomorrow!

— End quote

Mistee, has mine been shipped yet? I’m on pins & needles. I hope I haven’t been forgotten!

Luv…Marlene