Who is still impatiently waiting for their swap baby?

there has been so many posted I am not sure who is still waiting!!!

lol, poor post office and mail people!!! i know i am not a patient person!!

fingers crossed all babies will be at their new homes in the next few days.

if babies don’t arrive by wed I will pm and see if they have been shipped.

jodi can i have your address? I have seen your swap baby and I am going to stalk your mailman and get it before you

o I am so sorry!!! I am sure your baby will be worth the wait!!!

I know there was some late shippers, one even just went out today and I know there was another that I think didn’t go priority because they said the post office said it would take 4 days!

i know who your partner was so o will pm them:)

i can’t wait!!! if she is as cute as your siggy then you have nothing to worry about:)

i do belive yours was shipped yesterday and she is special, she has been posting pics of her to me as she was making her and O MY GOODNESS!!

i tried to talk her into sending to me and making you something else but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

lily yours is coming!!! she said she shipped on thursday so I am guessing she didn’t send priority!! keep an eye out, fingers crossed tomorrow!

i hope yours come soon!!! i pm’d her but she hasn’t read it yet

i know i would be going crazy!!!

— Begin quote from “Lily Marlene’s Nursery”

— Begin quote from “mistee”

lily yours is coming!!! she said she shipped on thursday so I am guessing she didn’t send priority!! keep an eye out, fingers crossed tomorrow!

— End quote

Mistee, has mine been shipped yet? I’m on pins & needles. I hope I haven’t been forgotten!

Luv…Marlene

— End quote

yours was the one shipped on thursday!!!

saying prayers everyone gets their little one today!!!

i do think though that someone didn’t mail till yesterday!!

fingers crossed&&&&&&&

she said she shipped thursday but prob by snail mail,lol