Who here made the baby I am remembering?

I remember maybe over a year ago commenting on someone’s doll they if I am remembering correctly had an issue so fixed it by aging it maybe even adding a cracking like porcelain. It looked super vintage. I have searched the threads but to no avail. It was a very small doll I believe. Anyone remember or paint this doll?

2 Likes

I remember something like it also, but I have no idea who made it. Hopefully we can figure it out lol

2 Likes

@jlesser has a great memory!

1 Like

I was thinking it was @lambkinsreborn but can’t remember really.

1 Like

Sorry I am not sure and cant find anything when searching…

Maybe @Miss_Kitty? I know we have talked about cracked dolls (crackle)

2 Likes

I don’t recall, BUT omg you guys! There’s this rad product called vinyl spray paint. I think you could do black, then a crackle paint, then acrylic cream or whatever color. In fact, actually, I’ll test it out for you! Woooo

4 Likes

Here’s what I’m talkin about

4 Likes

I have never heard of that stuff - looking forward to your experiment though because I need one of those babies. Cupcake would be a perfect experiment baby.

2 Likes

@MoonlitNightNursery was it you?

@laceymichelle perhaps?
She made a post with a crackled looking a porcelain head for sale called the " misplaced series head for sale" I came across it the other day.

1 Like

@Reefbubbles that is probably it @TrinityCrystal

4 Likes

How???

1 Like

I searched “crackle” and it pulled up this post. It doesn’t show any final results but it shows ideas.

2 Likes

YES!!! I am so excited you actually found it thank you everyone one for all your help. I love it!

3 Likes

I mean seriously isn’t this just the coolest! I am going to try and nab some test heads hoping to get one of the tiny ones to make a vintage looking baby to sell with one of my dolls…I really just want to make a cool vintage style doll really but figure would be cute as a babies doll. Keep us posted please @Miss_Kitty I would love to know how that new product works!

1 Like

You guys are AWESOME!

1 Like

She is so talented these are from her Facebook page

9 Likes

Woo gonna try a thing! Wish me luck!!

4 Likes

I COMPLETELY forgot about Lacey :frowning: She should grace us with her presence MORE! @laceymichelle I hope you are doing well!
Also I want to mention you were at ROSE 2017 and I didnt even know :frowning: I would have certainly said hello! I remember your booth but didnt know it was you!!
Next time! I hope you get to come again and would love to meet you!

2 Likes

Update: Elmer’s glue works as crackle. Now to find out how to make tiny lines instead of these long ones…

5 Likes