Who did you pick as your bogo?

Inquiring minds want to know!!! I’m going to snag a Skya and… I don’t know!
Who did you grab?
Thanks again @bountifulbaby :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Summer Rain and 7 month June awake :heart:

3 Likes

I have Alexa and Madison asleep in my cart but haven’t gave in yet… :wink:

3 Likes

You must!!! :joy::heart::heart:

Johanna and Brooklyn, now I have a million of them!

2 Likes

I haven’t pulled the trigger yet because I know I need a bunch of things that I don’t remember right now! I’m really pushing my brain to the limit over here.

1 Like

So many to choose but my pocket book won’t allow me to open this gift :pleading_face: I love window shopping too!!

3 Likes

I got Johanna and Quinn. These 2 I’ve been wanting for a while. I usually only buy Awake babies I need a little variety.

3 Likes

I got Skya and Reese. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m not even looking. I’m trying to get to ROSE (#1 priority), BB is sending me two (can’t wait to get them), and I have way too many kits to be buying anymore. So, (at least this time lol) I’m being good. I do want to buy some of those mix and match limbs that we wanted, though, to put in my stash for future use.

5 Likes

I hate window shopping. If I can’t have it, I don’t even want to see it! lol

5 Likes

I ot Madison and Jaxson. Been looking at Jaxson for a while .

4 Likes

I have Darren Awake and Quinn in my cart but I don’t know if I will pull the trigger yet :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I got June 7 months asleep and Skya!!

4 Likes

I wanted Jade for long time for she is not available so no shopping for me.

3 Likes

Ashley and Evelyn

4 Likes

I’m struggling. I have lolligagged and missed my top choices. I have never painted Summer Rain so maybe I’ll get her.

2 Likes

I ordered Joseph 3 month sleeping fee hours before the sale

But I figured out a way to order Darren sleeping and skya awake

I get paid again close to Halloween so I’ll figure everything out

1 Like

I picked Summer Rain and Jaycee since someone wanted them both as customs for Christmas.

3 Likes

Wow what a generous off from Bountiful Baby. I might have to get a few for my personal collection.

2 Likes