Who are your favorite “unlikely siblings?”

There are plenty of kits that are meant to be siblings, and kits that aren’t technically supposed to be - but still LOOK like they could be related. Then there are kits that don’t even look all that similar, but something in your head says “You two are siblings. Sorry I don’t make the rules.”

I don’t know if it’s because they have the same sculpt artist, or because I have a thing for the goobery looking babies, but I’m just dying to make a sibling set out of Bluebell & Esmae

Who would your “that doesn’t work, but I’m still doing it” set be?

10 Likes

Both of those babies- deliciousness! Can I describe a doll that way?! They are stinking adorable:)

5 Likes

I don’t know if Liam and Saskia are supposed to be siblings or not but I can’t wait to paint them together.

20 Likes

They look perfect together:)

3 Likes

I never would have thought about those two, but seeing them side by side - wow!

2 Likes

I love them together! I also like Grayson and Levi by Bonnie together. They make such adorable awake and asleep twins. Someday I hope to make twins out of them but not yet :slight_smile:

(Not my work or photo. These babies were done by the amazing Judolls)

11 Likes

What a fun question!

I think Ramsey Brace and Yael Legler would make nice awake/sleeping twins

13 Likes

Oops, thought of another set I love! Laila and Zuri :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I am debating making Brooklyn and June twins, but I would have to commit to the same hair color for both :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I’d love to see that! Are you leaning towards a color right now?

2 Likes

I love your description! Very ‘tasty’ and ‘juicy’ ! :yum:

2 Likes

I’m going back and forth between dark brown and blonde. I would love to do dark brown on brooklynn, painted, of course. But two blondes would be fun. We will see! Being new, I have so many different things I want to try, so it’s hard to commit to doing two the same.

2 Likes

I painted Logan and Owen sleeping as fraternal twins a long time ago. They looked pretty good together. I might have a pic lol, I think it was 2016 or so image image

15 Likes

They make great twins. They are very similar in the eyes.

2 Likes

They are! I sold Owen and donated Logan. They’re nice kits but I did always like Owen better lol

2 Likes

I LOVE Esmae but you are exactly right she’s a goober Hahahaha

2 Likes

Aww I love boy babies! They do go well together

1 Like

Some babies- especially the chunckers- they fit the delicious description;)

2 Likes

I love them!:slight_smile:

1 Like

I prefer Owen too. He’s on my list- as a girl!

1 Like