Who am I - kit ID

I cannot remember what is this kit! I am quite sure she is one of Marita Winters babies. She is only about 14’ . I have searched through Marita’s site as well as Macphearsons’s but cannot find her :frowning: anywhere. Can anybody help?
IMG_4755
IMG_46302

1 Like

Does the neck or flange say anything?

HAHA, I am really going senile… Yes, it says Phil Donnelly and 03 (?), still cannot find her. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do the numbers match? Neck and arms the same number?

Jaycee maybe?

How have you been dear ludmila??

1 Like

No, definitely not Jayce could be Billie, except the hands do not match. She came directly from Phil. Maybe she used different limbs back then? I do not think I have any ties left so rather not take the limbs off.
I re-call I was bit disappointed when the kit came, as she looked quite different from the photos.
I made her for my granddaughter in 2014 for her 4th birthday; I deliberately chose small kit because the others she had were bit heavy for her.

1 Like

Oh, NO Billie is 20" :frowning:

1 Like

So many of her kits look similar. It’s hard to tell. I’ll keep looking.

2 Likes

I sent message to Phil. Hopefully she can help :slight_smile: I hate not knowing who she is.

2 Likes

Yes, and there are so many nowadays…

1 Like

I am good, but stopped reborning some years ago.

2 Likes

I dont see any 14 or so inches. I did message Philomena to see if she can tell us. Not sure what time it is there though.

1 Like

Looks like we had the same thought :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was originally trying to contact Marita; did not see her contact email. It’s middle of the night in Ireland.

1 Like

Sinead maybe?

2 Likes

For sure! Where did you find it???

2 Likes

I typed up phil donnelly 14 in doll kit on google and that exact listing on worthpoint popped up. Saw another picture on pinterest to confirm once I had a name to check

2 Likes

I tried that and got nothing… LOL

But once you said Sinead I searched and I was like 100%

Nice job

2 Likes

Definitely. that’s her I knew it was an Irish name <3

2 Likes