Whining time

I was all excited. I thought I had sold David Foxe. I packed him all up and went to make the shipping label and realized the person who bought him was in Madrid Spain. I don’t ship outside the USA so I had to go through a whole hassle to refund her money and pay Paypal fees, all because someone didn’t read the fine print. Whine whine whine…

6 Likes

On Ebay?

No, on reborns.com.

I hate to say it but no one reads stuff, lol. They go APE over pictures, but never read, lol!

4 Likes

BOOOOOOOOO! :thumbsdown:

But yeah, I agree with Kristi ~ people just do not READ. UGH.

4 Likes

Dang it!!! That stinks!!! But… You are selling like crazy to the rest of the world!!! Lolololol I :heart:️ David Foxe!

2 Likes

Now poor little David is all boxed up with nowhere to go. And of course, all the Paypal fees fell to me even though I didn’t make the mistake. (Just a couple bucks but it irks me.)

1 Like

Can you call them and they will refund? Poor David! That’s no way to spend Halloween!!!

Awwwww, rotten luck. You are absolutely right about people not reading. You will have to put a big sign up “SHIPPING TO USA ONLY” :skull: or else! :wrench:
I hope you sell your little David soon to some nice mommy in the states.

3 Likes

People ask the silliest questions to me all the time…I know they don’t read or they would have the answer…Sorry about the sale…your dolls are selling like hotcakes though…you are very lucky…:slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you mean? If you refund PP payment there are no fees, as far as I know?

3 Likes

This is exactly what I need on my listings! LOL

1 Like

I love the wrench! Lololoo

1 Like

Ludmila is correct. The PayPal fees are refunded to you, Helen.

2 Likes

Oh, no! :frowning: You have every right to whine. I hope he resells quickly.

2 Likes

Well I don’t refund I send the money back because of how my account is set up. I think if I had a business account and could just refund it would be free. Sorry for the confusion.

On personal accounts, you have the option to refund. Yeah, if you just sent her money back then you’re not going to have the fees refunded. Also, she COULD open a case with the original payment saying she paid but never received the doll. You’d have to talk to PayPal to get them to understand you refunded her by sending her a new payment. Hopefully, she’s honest.

1 Like

Yeah! I know this is not the way to do it, but it’s the only way I completely understand. I guess I could have saved the fees if I understood things better. Thanks for the explanation Amy.

2 Likes

From what I understand, you need to make sure all the transaction and correspondence are done thru PayPal to protect yourself. Both from false accusations and bad feedback to legal problems if the amount of money is above a certain amount. One of the first things I learned on here!

3 Likes

Which sculpt??

1 Like