Which reborn?

I need you’re help I’m looking for 2 Reborn lookalikes of my 2 daughters. They were quite early, 4ish years apart but both 32 weeks and 2 days and also same time of the day! The first photo is my oldest daughter the day that she came home she was 5lb 3oz 18 inches long. Next photo is my youngest the day she came home she was 4lb 3oz 21 inches long. Alot of Reborners are extremely good at matching a reborn to a real baby… not meCollageMaker_20190523_131825773

2 Likes

@jlesser Jenni and fellow RA, would you please match those. I was the one who redirected this woman from FB here as it was not much help there, so I kind of feel responsible. I know that pictures are not a good quality, but people here are the best! Thank you!

1 Like

Looking at all kits? Only BB kits?
Does size matter?

2nd one looks like Aiden to me but 20 ins with 3/4 arms
https://macphersoncrafts.com/en/online-store/reborn-doll-kits/aiden-by-donna-lee-1-detail?keyword=aiden

4 Likes

Possibly Lark on the 1st but hard to tell in the photo - 20 ins, full limbs
https://macphersoncrafts.com/en/online-store/reborn-doll-kits/lark-by-mayra-garza-detail

5 Likes

I see Skya in the second one.

3 Likes

First, another thank you to Yelena! I know it’s bad quality it was 15 years ago on my first phone…
Just looking on BB since I’m fairly new to reborning and my babies are not selling. My oldest daughter wants a reborn who looks like her baby sister and vice versa

2 Likes

That’s one of the ones I thought. Also Amber. My husband says Sam or Bella, not sure what is closer

1 Like

The Second one looks like a Cassie brace baby. I can’t pinpoint who but definitely reminds me of her style.

@BeVixL Welcome to the forum! When I saw your post on FB I though you are a shopper looking for a custom kits, but now I know that our BB reborn forum family just grew :slight_smile: . I am very glad that you followed my advice and came here as you can find many answers here if your road will get a little bumpy. When you’ll get ‘comfortable’ with us you can add whatever you feel like it about yourself to our thread where we introduced (or for experienced reborners re-introduced) ourselves BB forum - members faces :)
That way it’s easier to put ‘face’ to the person that you are talking with.

1 Like

Found some maybe better baby photos

those are when my oldest was a week old youngestFB_IMG_1559091661548 FB_IMG_1559091994106 l

3 Likes

My favorite

6 Likes

The smiler pic reminds me of Uriel lopes

2 Likes

The pic with hayley a week old on it, the mouth reminds me of Tobiah Eagles.

1 Like

This pic reminds me of twin B

3 Likes

This reminds me of April LOL so sweet by Joanna Kazmierczak

1 Like

I have April but she’s a portrait baby of my móm… passed 2 years ago

2 Likes

Maybe Uriel? He’s 17 inches and has a cute little smile too

My Canadian best friend (the artist of Hope and Faith reborns thinks either Zuri asleep or twin B for Hayley (my oldest) and Pearl or Uriel for Savannah(my youngest) what do you think)?

This picture makes me think of Realborn Johannah.

1 Like

April or Uriel Lopes? I have a Uriel blank kit if you are interested.