Which kit is it?

I got this sweet head as a test head today. I’d like to know who she is but I just don’t know. She seems to be a toddler size and has a head for a ball joint. The back says “H JdeL” so I’m assuming it’s by Jannie de Lange. I just can’t seem to find which one.

2 Likes

A Jannie DeLange kit… not sure on which one yet…

Timone?
https://www.macphersoncrafts.com/en/online-store/reborn-doll-kits/timone-by-jannie-de-lange-detail

1 Like

I did think of her, but somehow she seems slightly different. Also, this one is ball jointed. I don’t think Timone is, unless there’s another version of her out there?

Edit: this is Timone’s blank head. So it’s not her.

This head is giant, it seems bigger than my Arianna and Aloenka. So it shouldn’t be hard to find. But somehow it is.

1 Like

Maybe @NancyW will know? :slight_smile:

1 Like

After some more detective work I saw that inside the head it says “PT 32.22” I ordered from puppen traumland and all their kits have codes like that. This one is similar but isn’t on there.

no, never saw that one. I am working on a new Jannie de Lange kit, Karlen, but they are made just for MacPherasons and nothing like this one… wonder who it is? I buy from Puppentram a lot and never saw it???

1 Like

So did I get an unreleased head or something? I’m so confused, haha.

1 Like

Did you get that from BB? If so, I’m excited. It looks like you did get an unreleased kit. A super cute one! :heart_eyes:

Nope, Puppen Traumland in Germany. I got two test heads to mess around with.
She’s definitely adorable. I’ll need to get a torso and some limbs because there’s no way I wanna test random stuff on this cutie!

2 Likes

I didnt know anyone else did test heads. I guess I need to go check out that site. :blush:

1 Like

I see Bella Bear

Is it Eva?
https://macphersoncrafts.com/en/online-store/doll-kits-by-sculptor/jannie-de-lange/eva-by-jannie-de-lange-detail

Nope, this one has her upper teeth showing quite a bit. And Eva also isn’t ball jointed.

What a cute mystery head!

Here’s a few more pics for those interested. Taken at night with a phone camera so the colors look wonky, but you get the idea. Front, side and back showing the markings.

2 Likes

And to show her size, next to twin A.

3 Likes

This one is “Maddie”

by Jannie Delange - new kit

1 Like

no it isn’t Maddy
I made him a few times

3 Likes

Looks similar, but it’s not her either. The teeth are different. This one has four prominent upper teeth showing and four lower teeth tucked away a bit more.

1 Like