When does a baby come alive

I finished up to the flesh tone. I am a very more is more kind of person. The modeling is very subtle. I’m not sure if I need to doMore flush layers or the baby will come alive when I start to do the blushing and everything else

3 Likes

If you can post a picture, you have a better chance of getting responses.

1 Like

My babies start to come alive when I start doing details, creases, etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Theses were taken outside, it’s a little overcast image image image

3 Likes

I feel it slowly comes together with each layer! This is before I’ve added any flesh colors

16 Likes

See now Rosalie looks done to me :heart_eyes: what else do you add? For flesh layers?

Same here.

2 Likes

These photos are just my starting steps :slight_smile: i Have many more washes to do to build up her skin color (pink, yellow and blue) and I need to darken her creases and blushing then I do the little details :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You do such beautiful work!

1 Like

It’s usually mottling, creases and blush that does it for me. But it comes slowly over time. Sometimes it’s not until I paint the eyebrows or put the eyes in.

1 Like

Oh my I love this kit :heart: so so cute…which one is it? I feel like I just seen one but don’t remember where it was at. Maybe this time I will write it down or buy one :joy:

Rosalie! By Olga auer! I am in love with this kit :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love it too! How cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thank you for sharing the sculpt info :smile:

1 Like