Whats your set up?

I remember seeing this tread awhile ago but for some reason I can’t find it. Anyway my work space is very dysfunctional and wanted some inspiration. So how you have your workspace set up, where do you paint? how do you organize your dolls, supplies, clothing etc. I only have a small space so i need to figure out the best ways to organize! Thanks

Update: I ended up finding other threads but would still love to see what yours looks like!

1 Like

Trust me. Mine would not be helpful. :rofl:

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

Okay so I’m in a small ish apartment, right now my space is a mess so I apologize but here’s my set up (ignore the line of cans it’s to prevent Hazel from getting on my desk lol)

It’s right next to my bed (which is really helpful for bad days), and storage in my closet takes up more space than my clothes lol, I have two chests of drawers, one for sewing, one for reborning, one tote box for sewing, one for reborning, and a dresser which the top drawer is my non hung up clothes and the bottom three are sewing and reborning supplies lol, my drawers are all in chaos because I had to toss a lot into them since I got Hazel this weekend

3 Likes

I feel like a little kid in a candy shop in my new studio… we recently remodeled the front third of our metal pole building, insulated it, and added an AC/heat system. I love it! (Not sure why so many of my pictures uploaded sideways… :upside_down_face:)

image image image image image image image image image image

8 Likes

What a dream space!

2 Likes

I don’t have pics Of everything image image image image to share but I can say the when I get kits I put their bodies and plugs and etc all in one then am careful aligning them. My unused paints are kept in plastic bins and the ones I’m using are in spice jars that go in a rack. I have a unique desk that really helps with kits I’m about to do and my painting supplies. I use a rolling cart for the 2kits I’m working on under it is their body, plugs and etc so I have them close. My special tools are in the bottom shelf and specialty things in second shelf. I have a dresser in closet with all my clothing and shoes that are seperated, then a hanging shelf next to it for bottles, pacifiers, diapers and blankets.

Thank you! It’s a dream come true and a real joy to work in! <3

1 Like

Wow… amazing

1 Like

You’ve got my idea of Heaven!

1 Like

It looks like you could have reborning classes or crafting parties there. After Covid19, of course.:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Oooooh it’s like a baby making factory!!! I counted 7 ovens???

2 Likes

I can’t resist buying them when I find them cheap at thrift stores so the ones on the racks are backups! :laughing:

1 Like

Smart girl!!!

1 Like

On my looks like an upscale store!

3 Likes

This is part of my studio that I have on my phone.

4 Likes

Every inch of space is used! :clap:

Such nice spaces!

Oh my goodness you all have so many kits in boxes!!! I’m new to this and I literally have one completed, one almost completed and one just started :sleepy: