What's going on

It seams like tons of kits are out of stock. Will they be restocked???

What’s going on is that we are in the middle of a pandemic and these kits are made in China.

19 Likes

International flights are grounded so products from other countries can’t be transported.

5 Likes

You’re kidding me! I had no idea. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I understand that ha ha. I thought I saw that they were getting more shipments

3 Likes

Coming on big containers on a ship not by air . So will take time . Just save your money because when all gets back to normal they will be overstocked so look for sales :joy:

8 Likes

They are, it just will take time. I think Nevin wrote a post talking about approximately how long it would take, but I can’t find it now. If you need something specific, feel free to ask here. There are plenty of kit hoarders who may be willing to help you out. :blush:

3 Likes

Here are a couple posts that @bbsupport shared about the restocking

3 Likes

@jlesser to the rescue. What would we ever do without her? :smile:

5 Likes

@DollyPardon Hi!!!

1 Like

Well hello. :grin::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Look at my name!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Why, everything would stall without jlesser! Really. Who else knows how to research and so QUICKLY? Not me. We cannot ever let you go from here, jlesser!

7 Likes

BB needs to put @jlesserLesser on the payroll!

10 Likes

I vote YES!

2 Likes

Nikki Roc(s) is BACK! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Hi!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:it feels SOOOO GOOD!!!

3 Likes

I didn’t notice right away, but yay!!! In my head I was calling you that anyway. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Agreed! Lol. I think she knows about every kit that was ever produced someone ask for a kit match and she’ll give you a entire list. She’s awesome!! :heart:

4 Likes

I sure hope so, I’m running low on my stash