What Type Of Oven To Use?

Hi again Ladies! Can you please tell me what type of oven is best to bake your babies in? I read on BB they suggest a convection oven. Is this a type of microwave or toaster oven? I have no idea! Thank you!

Teresa

Hello Teresa!!! Although most reborners don’t suggest it, I use a turkey roaster. You can get turkey roasters at Wal-mart for $20. Most reborners either use their kitchen over or a convection oven (usually about $200). No matter what type of oven you use, you have to bake the babies at 265 degrees for 8 minutes. Also make sure you use a seperate thermometer then the thermometer connected with your oven. Have fun reborning. I can’t wait to see your 1st reborn.

Thanks again Amber!!

I use my oven in my kitchen lol I know some Artists say not to do this but it works out great for me.

Thanks Debra!

I use a convection oven I bought at walmart and I LOVE IT… I have it in the porch to keep the fumes away from me.
hugs,
cArmen in nj

Thats what I was looking at too Carmen, thanks!

I also bought a convection counter top oven from walmart for $60 I made sure it was a large tall one, I also keep it on my porch because of the fumes I don’t want to take any chances with our health

Hugs,
Gina J