What the H E double hockeysticks?

Ummmm. Idk does anyone else find it disturbing? Not going for the spirit of a baby trapped inside vinyl at all myself but the callous telling of the story really bothers me, even if it’s all fabricated. Things that make you go hmmmm

http://cgi.ebay.com/Haunted-Reborn-Doll … 4905wt_948
hugs,
Nicole

What in the world, I would have to say that is pretty disturbing

This whole thing is a sick way to sell a doll !!! I dont buy any of it !!!

She is sick

Very disturbing indeed, IMO

Just makes me sick. What a sad sad person to stoop so low as to come up with such a redicules story to sell a damaged, really badly done doll. To each his own I guess. I just hope no one is stupid enough to buy that drivel. I’m not saying there is no such thing as spirits, I really do not know, but this is just $%#@ to sell a bad doll.

Thankyou!! That’s just how I felt.
Hugs,
Nicole

Very creepy! What a waste of a good kit. I don’t think her ploy worked because she’s got no bids. I think I’m gonna be sick!

Thank goodness.

That’s sick. Even if the story about the pregnant sister, and the creepy things happening were true, you would not tell anyone that, because who would buy it? I agree, its just a ploy to get people to buy a crappy doll.

I agree!!! Heather Just wanted to say your baby is adorable and thank you for posting her sizes -it is a pet peeve of mine that they are calling 24 in dolls toddlers -8weeks /24in !!! Not three yrs.!!!