What size boxes for shipping reborns?

What size boxes do you typically use to shipping your reborns & where to get them? I tend to use 12 x 12 x 11 but I do have to put them in “fetal position” and due to it being deep I typically put something in the bottom. I’m trying to find best sizes so the baby isn’t bent & all the goodies fit in but isn’t toooooo costly to ship. Once you go behind 12 x 12 x 12 dimensions shipping increases based on box size and weight.

1 Like

I purchase from U-Line 20 or 25 at a time and get 18x10x8 and have had no problem fitting babies in and goodies. I use to do 20x10x10 and had too much room and cost break wasn’t good. I order on line and they deliver right to my house. Hope you find your happy size.

1 Like

I like bubble wrap… :wink:
I use 24x10x8 boxes. I buy 25 in a pack from staples for like $40 I think…

But my average price to ship inside the US is about $40 (so it is more spendy for me)

2 Likes

I also use 24x10x8 and buy a 25 pack

1 Like

I use 16x12x10 boxes and buy them in packs of 25.

1 Like

I use the same size from Uline. They work great!

1 Like

I use whatever I have on hand lol I was able to ship twins in a box I got from bountiful baby when I bought my Amelia kit & a bunch of other stuff. They weren’t curled in any way, but they were also only 17 inches. If I made & shipped (I sell mostly local) more I’d do what the other ladies do

1 Like

I go to the supermarket early in the morning when they’re restocking and just ask for the empty ones that look close in size to what I need. They’re more than happy to give them to me because then they don’t have to deal with them. These are nice boxes without printing on them and they’re going to be thrown away.

4 Likes

Thank you for your help everyone :slight_smile:

I ended up getting this size from Amazon. I did estimated shipping cost & isn’t hugely different from the ones I was using previously.

I use 18 x 10 x 10

I use 20x10x8, ordered from Amazon.

Maybe I should have gotten slightly small ones lol

I have a question for all of you guys that bought from ULine… I went to order a set of 25 boxes from them, came out to about 26 dollars woo great. But then they told me shipping and handling would be an extra SIXTY DOLLARS!! I just about died. Do you all really pay that much to get boxes??

1 Like

I get two sizes, 18X8x6 for under 19 inches and 20x10x8 for over. I get them on Amazon because I have prime and shipping is free. I use priority boxes when I can, they are free.

2 Likes

I also get them from Amazon because of primes free shipping. I go with 24 x 10 x 8 so that I can have extra room for goodies and such

1 Like

Thanks guys I got some on amazon with free prime shipping. I just couldn’t believe the shipping cost for uline… I thought I must be missing something

1 Like