What should I name him?

I’m very fortunate that someone on the forum has agreed to reborn baby Nino for me!!! I know it’ll be awhile before I get him but one of the most fun parts of anticipating this is figuring out a name!:grin:

I already have: Remi Shalom (Mason kit), Sage Rose (April kit), Celeste Joy (Maddie), and Dara Hope (Kyrie).

I really like unique names and androgynous names (ones that can be for a boy or a girl). I need a first and middle name.

Any ideas?:tipping_hand_woman:

4 Likes

Lyrik

3 Likes

I’d wait and see what he wants his name to be when you get him :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hewitt Mason for a boy!

1 Like

Charlie Noel

2 Likes

My granddaughters middle names are Autumn Reign, could work for a boy or girl

1 Like

That is unusual! Interesting…

True, true…

Hmmmm…

I really like Noel. My brother is named Charlie.

1 Like

I love the name Reign!!!

1 Like

Kelsey Jordan

1 Like

That’s a nice set of names!

1 Like

I’ve always liked Lyric as a middle name. Great for a music lover. Also would go well for triplets, with Harmony and Melody.

1 Like

Like one of my stuffies… Kept telling me his name was Violet BowRegard. But that is his stage name. Weeks later he finally revealed his real name is Snug Harbor, but he only wants to be called Violet BowRegard. :crazy_face::smile:

3 Likes

I have a few in mind. Unsure if all of my suggestions are gender neutral but I try :joy:.

Oakley/Oaklyn Sage
August Alexander
Jayden?
Victor
Camden

That’s it for now :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Those are great! My beloved Grandmother’s last name was Oakley.

2 Likes

I’m naming mine Tyrion. @RosieCait is painting him for me :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Someone mentioned the name Quincy today. I like that name too, but still need a middle name.

1 Like

What about Quincy Oak, or Oakley Quince, Quinley Oak, Oakland Quinn, there’s lots of variants and ways to put those together.

1 Like