What sculpt is she?

Anyone know? :heart:

7 Likes

I don’t have a clue.

1 Like

At first sight, I thought it might be Noor by Adrie Stoete, but it’s not. I know I’ve seen it before, and now it’s going to drive me crazy ahaha

2 Likes

Ok, I think it might by Katie by Toby Morgan

http://www.irresistables.com/product/06-KATIE/Katie-Vinyl-Doll-Kit-By-Toby-Morgan.html

4 Likes

Yup. Shannon’s right. That’s Katie.

2 Likes

Well, I like her! :wink:

3 Likes

Well, I don’t blame you…she’s cute…heehee :smile:

2 Likes

Lololololol she looks like yoda!

2 Likes

Good eye @MoonlitNightNursery and @jeanhai

3 Likes

She kind of does hahaha

3 Likes

Cute but funny looking, she is. Lololol

2 Likes

Damn it @nimlet!!! Now I have to find a way to get her!

5 Likes

I think she looks like a mix of Will Scholl and Noor Stoete

2 Likes

She is full limbs too! She will have to wait… I just paid my cormac balance. And he is on his way. I need to put up a big list of things to sell for after Christmas… Nothing is going right now. I put a bunch of random stuff in eBay, and no bites! And I have wayyyyyyyy more!

2 Likes

@izzy ok… I’m putting your stuff together NOW!!! Sorry, I’m so slow… It’s always a mad house around here! But that’s what happens when you have a million dogs and a husband that works from home! I just got my Maltese puppies adopted! And … Hubby didn’t separate my chihuahua from my male Maltese, when I was in Dallas…So Santa just brought me 6 Malchi puppies!!! :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: Santa must of thought I was bored.

3 Likes

That’s ok Nikki! Your package was shipped yesterday btw. :wink: and puppies?! I need pics lol!

1 Like

6 Likes

Yes, they are using my jacuzzi tub as a whelping box. :scream_cat::grimacing:

1 Like

and this is roofie, he is adopted but his new momma wants him to stay with me until Christmas. I don’t want him to go!!! He is mommys boy! He wants to be carried everywhere, and screams like crazy if I am out of his sight for one second. Him leaving is going to break my heart! :broken_heart:

4 Likes

He is doing his best to wake up my sleeping pitbull. This poor pitbull is tortured by this little guy.

2 Likes