What kit is this little one?

I have a customer who wants one made from a kit like that.not my work she sent me the pic

2 Likes

Sunny by Joanna Kazmierczak. Unfortunately, this kit sold out EVERYWHERE. Very hard to find.

3 Likes

Sibilla Bos has a happy baby named Isis-similar expression-maybe a substitution,

April is coming out soon and she is a smiling one might be a good sub for this one.I think by same artist.I don’t know if pre order available, Jenni maybe you know?I just checked MacPherson and they have April by Joanna Kazmierczak for pre order or sneak peek.

1 Like

Joseph Awake is extremely similar to her! Sunny would be really hard to find I think.

1 Like

Joy by Adrie Stoete looks very similar to April

Rieke by Linde Scherer is also very similar:

4 Likes

There is Sunny on ebay but quite expensive at $399

Lisa has a slight smile too.

3 Likes

I check on April daily… lol :wink: All I have seen is she is supposed to be on preorder this month… but no date.

1 Like

What about Anthony by Laura Tuzio -Ross?

2 Likes

She is a happy little one and I too have been watching for her. I just put in a pre order for “lil yawn” and have a pre order for Liam. Got to stop ! See you got a booth happy for you.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

I think there was a delay at the factory with the limbs? Not sure but that was something I had heard. I keep checking for her too!

1 Like

Wow that is